The Latino Center for Leadership Development hosted a statue dedication honoring the work of the DREAMer movement. Guests included national DREAMer movement leaders Gabby Pacheco, Julieta Garibay, Erika Andiola, and former Mayor of San Antonio and Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Henry Cisneros.
- The Latino Center for Leadership Development strongly condemns President Trump’s decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- DOWNLOAD: Resources to contact Members of Congress
- LCLD Seeking Donations for Hurricane Harvey Evacuees
- Dr. Patty Garia Joins the LCLD as Vice President of Programs and Operations
- Meet the LCLD’s 2017-2018 Leadership Academy Class