The Latino Center for Leadership Development hosted a statue dedication honoring the work of the DREAMer movement. Guests included national DREAMer movement leaders Gabby Pacheco, Julieta Garibay, Erika Andiola, and former Mayor of San Antonio and Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Henry Cisneros.
- LCLD Selects 5 Inaugural Ambassadors for the Spring of 2018
- Announcing the Spring 2018 Volunteer Circle Program
- Andres Correa: Why Diversity in the Legal Industry Demands Balance
- The Latino Center for Leadership Development strongly condemns President Trump’s decision to end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- DOWNLOAD: Resources to contact Members of Congress